Our Claremore Main Street “St. Patty’s Street Party” will be held on Will Rogers Boulevard for another year of Irish food and beverages, Celtic music, and dancing on March 13th!
Historic Downtown Events
March 13, 2015
May 2, 2015
Enjoy Historic Downtown Claremore in an evening of entertainment, food, wine & shopping! Get a taste of Claremore restaurants, caterers, and wineries while visiting the great boutiques and shops in historic downtown on Saturday, May 2.
October 3, 2015
Come out for a fun trip Saturday, October 3, 2015! Registration information available at www.downtownclaremore.org.
- 6am: Registration
- 8am: Ride
- Boom-a-Rang Rider Breakfast $2.99 (Opens at 6:00 a.m. No reservation required)
- 30, 50, 62 and 100 miles
- 10 mile Lazy Lake Loop
Things To Know:
- Rest stops will be well supplied
- Mechanical and SAG support will be provided.
- SAG support ends at 5:00 pm.
- All riders are required to wear an ANSI, CPSC 0r Snell approved helmet.
- Riders are required to obey all traffic laws.
- Registration packets can be picked up at BikeAbout Bicycles (300 W. Will Rogers Blvd.) on Thursday, October 4th until 8:00pm or on the day of the ride starting at 6:00 am.
- Maps of the routes will be provided.
- Be prepared for some hills.
- Riders under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is also on a bicycle and riding with them.
- Riders under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign Ride Release
- Rain or Shine. No Refunds
The Dickens of a Ride supports the programs and projects of Claremore Main Street, Inc. Proceeds from the event will help fund preservation efforts, economic development and special projects including planters, trees, benches and public art.
November 20, 2015
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm both nights; Victorian themed Holiday Festival featuring stage entertainment, street dance, retail stores open house, costume contest and great family fun.